We all like to know what’s going on so we can make our own decisions about what we do and when, and we certainly don’t want to miss out on anything good!
Our Activities Boards are an eye-catching way to keep everyone informed and provides Activities Co-ordinators with the ability to communicate daily activities in any care setting. Created specifically with a Dementia/Alzheimer’s in mind, our designs are highly visible and visually attractive.
We commissioned FIND to create some bespoke activity boards for our younger persons with dementia day unit. Our new activities boards are exactly what we requested and have made a massive difference to the appearance of the day unit and also to our clients utilising the day service. Our clients make comments like:
- “they are good and very handy to have”
- “They tell you where you are at and nice, they help me when I forget what day it is”
- “I love them as I can remember the days of the week, without these boards I wouldn’t know what day it is.”
- ” I think they are easy as they are great to understand”.
- A visible agenda of activities, attractively presented, both informs and encourages participation
- Provides notice of events and things to look forward to
- Dry-wipe, non-reflective surface
- Chemical-resistant and water-resistant
- Class 1 fire rated
- Hidden fixings
- 7 day, 5 day and weekly variations available for all designs on request
- Eye-catching and Informative
- Easy to clean
- Sturdy construction and design
- Includes dry wipe pen
- Antibacterial and anti-fungal growth properties
- 12mm thick 1000x700mm
VAT Relief Eligible – No